Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November Rain in Mumbai

November Rain in Mumbai



It's November and it's raining in Mumbai. This is quite unexpected because monsoon in Mumbai lasts from June to September. The weather was cloudy for two days. The weather was quite different this year and it also rained less. I hope there won't be much water cuts in the city.

I was coming back from work today and There were lot of traffic jams because of the rain. I saw people using their umbrellas and also raincoats while going back home from their offices. I can't understand how did they get their umbrellas because it was not raining in Mumbai in morning. These people must have some good weather prediction skills.

Anyway, it was good fun as weather has become good. This rain also reminded me of my favorite Guns N roses song called November rain.

No comments: